- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Oil Changes for $28.95!view coupon
Give us a call for more details
Jessica M., 02/13/2021
I've taken multiple vehicles in for repair or regular maintenance and have never had a bad experience. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Their prices are fair and service is done in a timely manner. My whole family uses them for car repair and maintenance. I also love the fact that this is a family business.